Last Updated: December 14, 2022
Introduction and acceptance of terms
This website offers consumers a convenient way to find, learn about, and purchase products from Oralb.com (“we”,” us”, or “our”). We provide this website (the “Site”) subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein (the “Agreement”). The terms of this Agreement apply whether you are just visiting the Site or are a registered Account user (as described below). By using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by all of its terms. If you do not agree to all of the terms set forth in this Agreement, please do not use the Site.
Your use of this Site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Ohio, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this Site shall be in the state or federal courts located in Hamilton County, Ohio.
In accordance with our Oralb.com Shop Policies, to make a purchase online, you must be a legal resident of the 50 states of the United States of America or the District of Columbia and be at least 18 years of age.
Modification of this agreement
We may modify this Agreement or other policies set forth on the Site from time to time. When we modify this Agreement, we will update the "Last Updated" line above. It is your responsibility to regularly review this Agreement. Your use of the Site following the posting of an updated Agreement constitutes your acceptance of such updated Agreement.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
The use of certain services on the Site requires the user to have established a user account (an "Account"). There is no charge to establish or maintain an Account, and an Account is required to make a purchase from the Site. In order to establish an account, you must:
- Provide us with your name, a valid e-mail address, and such other information as we may require from time to time;
- Create a password; and
- In accordance with our Oral-B Store Policies, to make a purchase online, you must be a legal resident of the 50 states of the United States of America or the District of Columbia and be at least 18 years of age.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and for restricting access to your computer, and for all activities that occur under your Account or password. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You agree to be responsible for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your Account and/or password either with or without your knowledge. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account and/or password(s) and any other breach of security relating to the Site. You agree that any information you provide to us will be current, accurate and complete and that you will keep such information up to date by notifying us of any changes.
We currently accept the following payment methods (U.S. billing addresses only): Some payment options are not available for subscription. See below for Oral-B Subscription Policies.
We cannot accept non-US based credit cards even when shipping within the United States.
Making a Purchase
If you wish to purchase products or use certain services described on the Site, you will be asked to supply certain information, including but not limited to credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information that you provide to us will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any other user of your Account and/or any credit card or other payment mechanism issued to you, including without limitation any applicable taxes and shipping, handling and processing charges, if any, relating to such purchases and transactions. Purchases cannot be changed or cancelled once submitted. Credit card orders shipped to a location other than your billing address may require additional verification. We charge sales tax in accordance with current tax law.
We only sell products to individuals who can purchase with a permitted payment method.
You are permitted to purchase products or services via the Site only for personal use and not for resale. We may in our discretion refuse and/or cancel any order that we believe may lead to the resale of products or services ordered from us. We make no promise that products and services described on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Accessing this Site from territories where its contents are unlawful is prohibited. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable laws and regulations with respect to the purchase, possession and use of any product or service ordered via the Site.
We reserve the right to refuse to process or complete any transaction, and to cancel any transaction, in our sole discretion.
Order Acceptance Policy
The advertisement of any product on this Site does not constitute an offer to sell. Your order or your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed are subject to additional credit verification. We may also require additional verifications or information before shipping any order.
Order Limitation Policy
Given the popularity of some products, we reserve the right to limit the quantities of items that can be purchased.
Pricing and Availability
All prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice, up until the order is completed and confirmed. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate information on pricing and availability.
In addition, some of the items on our site may be incorrectly priced or no longer available at the time you place your order.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.
We try our best to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that the product descriptions or other content of this Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The colors you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate. All features, content, specifications, sizes and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions may be approximate and are provided for convenience only. Packaging may vary from that shown. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it unopened in its original packaging in accordance with the Return Policy and Return Procedures.
- Orders will only be shipped to addresses within the contiguous 48 states of the United States of America or the District of Columbia.
- Our preferred shipping carriers are UPS and USPS; however, we reserve the right to use other shipping carriers.
- Orders can be shipped to PO/APO/FPO/DPO addresses; however, Next Day and Second Day services are not available to these addresses. Any order submitted with a PO/APO/FPO/DPO address and AIR shipping will be changed to standard delivery and the expedited shipping charges will be refunded back to the original form of payment. Please note that shipments to APO/FPO/DPO are via USPS and can experience extended delivery times.
- Consumer is responsible for ensuring ship to address is accurate. No replacements will be sent due to incorrect address inputs.
2 Day and Next Day Delivery Timelines
Next Day and 2-Day orders are processed the same day if the order is received prior to 11:00 AM EST, Monday through Friday , excluding federal holidays and weekends. If an order is received after 11 AM EST, order will ship next business day (as example, an order placed after 11 AM EST on Friday will not ship until the following Monday). Please note, observed US holidays include: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve. Additional federal holiday closures may also apply. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time.
Orders are processed within 24-48 hours Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays and weekends. Please note, observed US holidays include: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve. Additional federal holiday closures may also apply. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time.
Orders where online tracking shows delivered by the carrier but consumer claims non-receipt will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Package traces may be placed with the carrier and can take 8 business days or longer to provide proof of delivery. Orders where confirmation of delivery is provided by the carrier will not be replaced. Orders where confirmation of delivery cannot be provided by the carrier will result in replacement if the original item(s) are still available. If the item(s) are no longer available, a full refund will be provided back to the original form of payment.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
We want to ensure your complete satisfaction so we will happily accept returns in accordance with the following Return Policies:
Note: Purchases cannot be changed or cancelled once submitted.
For defective, damaged or incorrect items:
- If you received a damaged or defective item from us, or the wrong item was shipped to you, you will receive a replacement if the original item(s) are still available. If the item(s) are no longer available, a full refund will be provided back to the original form of payment. You must have purchased the item from us at http://www.oralb.com/ and we must be notified within 30 days of purchase.
- If a refund due to product unavailability is initiated, please allow time for the credit card issuer to credit your account. Your credit card company determines when the credit will be reflected in your statement. It may take one full billing cycle for the credit to appear on your account. The amount refunded will be the purchase price paid by you for the returned item (which reflects the amount of any discounts, promotions or coupons that you received), including sales tax charged with respect to the item, as applicable.
- Simply Contact us at 800-566-7252 to speak to a Customer Service Representative to initiate your return.
- We, at our discretion, may request photos or the physical return of defective/damaged/incorrect product. Please keep all materials/packing until resolution is provided. Consumer will be provided a prepaid shipping label if a return is necessary.
- Where the consumer ordered the incorrect item, please refer to our money back guarantee policy. Consumer is responsible for cost of return.
Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- If you are not satisfied with your product, we provide a 60-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee and will issue a one-time per household refund, via a pre-paid card. Terms of prepaid card apply.
- You must have purchased the item from http://www.oralb.com/ in the last 60 days.
- For Oral-B products, simply call 1-877-593-4199 for more information.
- For Clic Toothbrushes, simply call 1-855-252-1207 for more information
- Consumers are responsible for return shipping charges to exercise the money back guarantee. No return labels will be provided. Please consider securing a tracking number for returned packages.
Track Order or Refund Status
- Check the status your Oral-B Order, product refund status, view your invoice, or to initiate a return please fill out the Oral-B Tracking Form here.
- If you have an existing Oral-B account, please log in here for order details.
- If you checked out as a guest when placing your Oral-B order, you can pull up your order status and purchase details by filling out our tracking form here.
Oral-B Subscription Policies
The Oral-B Subscription program offers the convenience of automatically delivering products you select right to your door on a schedule you set. The Oral-B Store may also offer discounts and other promotions such as free shipping on items available as a subscription.
Oral-B Price & Promotions
The final cost of each subscription order may vary. We will provide you with the total estimated cost for each subscription order. The estimated cost will be the cost of the item on the day we send you an email notice confirming your subscription order plus sales tax, if any. Applicable discounts or promotions in effect at the time we confirm the price of your subscription order will be applied to your order.
WE CURRENTLY ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT METHODS FOR SUBSCRIPTION ORDERS:
Subscription Processing and Notification
Your first shipment of each Oral-B Subscription order you place will be processed immediately after you sign up. The billing and shipping addresses chosen for your initial order will be saved in your account and used on all future orders.
For recurring orders on subscription, we will send you email reminders to update you of your next shipments and any modifications to the item's price or stock. Your Oral-B Subscription email reminders will be sent 10 days prior to the processing of your recurring order. You will have a chance to review and make changes to your Subscription delivery at any time, but changes need to be made up to 24 hours before the scheduled order date to avoid being billed for your next order.
You will also receive a shipping confirmation email once your package has left the warehouse. The estimated billing amount will be included. The total estimated cost will be the cost of the item plus sales tax, if any. Applicable discounts or promotions in effect at the time we confirm the price of your subscription order will be applied to your order.
Subscription orders scheduled to be processed over the weekend or a holiday will be placed on the next business day.
Unless you make changes to delay or cancel your order, we will charge your selected payment method on the day we process your order. Once an order has been processed and shipped, it is considered the property of the customer and the customer will be billed based on the amount estimated in the order confirmation e-mail. The items may only be returned in accordance with our return policy set forth in the FAQ.
Problems Processing Orders
If any problems arise with the payment method associated with your subscription order, we will notify you via e-mail using the address associated with your Oral-B account requesting that you resolve the problem. No additional orders will be processed or shipped until the problem has been resolved.
If a Oral-B Subscription item is no longer available, we will notify you and automatically cancel your subscription for that item. No additional orders associated with that subscription will be fulfilled.
You may update your shipping & billing and/or your preferred payment method at any time.
Your subscription and any related Oral-B Subscription discount(s) will remain in effect until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel scheduled Oral-B Subscription orders at any time.
If you want to cancel an order from the Oral-B Subscription program, you can do so up to 24 hours before your recurring order is scheduled to be processed without being billed. Your cancellation will immediately go into effect and you will no longer be charged for the subscription item which was cancelled.
If it is not cancelled one business day prior to the scheduled order date, your items may be shipped and billed based on your account information for that subscription item. Once an item ships, and the shipment and billing is confirmed via e-mail, the items may only be returned in accordance to our return policy set forth in the FAQ.