BEST MOUTHWASH FOR GUM ISSUES THAT CAUSE RECEDING GUMS
- Oral-B’s Best Mouthwash for Protection Against Gum Issues that Cause Receding Gums
- What are Receding Gums?
- How to Help Keep Gums in Good Condition
- Oral-B’s Best Mouthwash for Gum Care
Oral-B’s Best Mouthwash for Protection Against Gum Issues that Cause Receding Gums
Since your gums are the foundation of a healthy mouth, it’s crucial to continue to pay attention to the state of your gum line. To better assist in ensuring you don’t experience gum issues, try rinsing with a non-alcoholic mouthwash to better protect your gum line and reinforce your overall clean.
What are Receding Gums?
Gum recession can occur as a result of bacterial plaque that destroys the tissue around your gum line. This can lead to tooth exposure and sensitivity. Often, gum issues such as disease can cause gums to recede, if you suspect you have gum disease, see your dental professional right away for proper diagnosis and treatment.
How to Help Keep Gums in Good Condition
To keep gums in good condition it’s important to follow a thorough oral hygiene routine of brushing twice a day, flossing at least once, and seeing your dental professional right away.
- Brush twice a day with an electric toothbrush to help remove the 100% more bacterial plaque from your teeth than a manual
- Floss daily
- Use a toothpaste containing Stannous Fluoride to strengthen teeth and prevent the damage that bacteria in plaque causes as it builds up on teeth throughout the day
- Rinse with a fluoride and cetyl pyridinium chloride (CPC) mouthwash to better assist in protecting against cavity formation, reduce plaque buildup, and keep gums in good condition
- Visit your dental professional at least twice a year for professional cleanings and checkups
Oral-B’s Best Mouthwash for Gum Care
Stepping up your oral care routine with the right mouthwash can help keep your gums in good condition, especially when paired with a proper oral hygiene routine and professional dental care.
To protect your gums and strengthen enamel try rinsing with Crest Gum Care mouthwash. The alcohol-free formula leaves your mouth feeling fresh without the burning sensation.
Our other mouthwashes